Hi, is there anybody who is using a Cisco 3620 router with 64MB to
handle BGP4 with full Internet routing table? I am currently multihoming
to two ISPs using two Cisco 3620s and planning to run BGP4 with them.
But the maximum DRAM a 3620 can handle is 64MB. There is no way I could
upgrade it to be 128MB unless I change to two bigger boxes. But before I
do that, I just want to check and see if 64MB is  sufficient of handling
all the Internet routing table.

Thanks very much!

-Ya