Hello,

Boson doesn't work most of the time if you have multiple components
type 5 password ( like a char, a punctuation, and a number ).  It gives
wrong one or two char.

For type 7 (secret) password, it's to my believe it's hashed, meaning
one-way encryption, you can't decode it back, unless you brute force it.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

At 03:21 11/10/2000, you wrote:
>The Boson software works great for most password decryption.  Do you know of
>any software that will decrypt enable secret passwords?  The Boson software
>will not do it.
>
>Daniel
>

>""Barnhill, Don"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > William,
> >
> > Try www.boson.com  They have a free set of utilties that includes a tftp
> > server, syslog server, and password decoder.
> >
> > Don Barnhill
> > MCSE,ASE,CCNP,CCDA

Regards,
Leonard Ong, ST, CCNP R&S+Voice, CCDP R&S, CSE, SAIR&GNU LCP, MCP, BCP
   (Íõ¶°ºÀ) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Share Knowledge together!