I willingly bow to your more recent information :-)
The CLSC manual is dated 1997, so it wouldn't surprise me if all the figures in
it (not just the 19xxs) have been superseded by later software versions.
JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 11/10/2000 08:40 am

"Kevin Wigle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/10/2000 11:57:21 am