I have difficulty myself.  For instance, I've been studying BSCN for 5
months and I don't feel any closer to taking the test.  I read and read, but
don't really understand.

So, my plan is to purchase equipment, take a speed reading and memory
enhancement course.  Essentially, learn how to learn again.  Let us face it,
you need to find out how to learn and the best techniques that works for
you.  No one is smarter than you, they just know how to
learn....concentrate, and dedicate yourself.  Most of all, you need to enjoy
what you are doing or it s...s to be you.