What "lab" are you talking about?

If you just want to do an exercise in reverse telnet, you can do that with
any Cisco router that has an AUX port. The 2509/11 just gives you more ports
to try it on....

Scott

> Hi everyone,
>
> I recently bought a cisco 4500M+ router. Does anyone know there is a NPM
> module, cable and part number that will allow me to do Reverse Telnet lab as
> done on the 2509/2511? I already had three 2503 and do not want to buy
> another 2509/2511.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Han.

Scott Nelson - Network Engineer
Wash DC     +1202-270-8968 & +1202-352-6646
Los Angeles +1310-367-6646
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bnmnetworks.net

PGP Public Key: