From: Dorn, Joanne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 3:07 PM
To: Cisco@Groupstudy. Com (E-mail)
Cc: Neely, Doug; Ohm, Thomas
Subject: CCIE Lab Exam Availability?

Good afternoon,

We have an engineer within our company who needs to retake the CCIE Lab exam by 12/15/00.  His name is Tom Ohm and his student id is #395763502.

The earliest possible dates for the San Jose and Raleigh locations are in March.  So, I was hoping that you might have some alternative dates (hopefully prior to 12/15/00) somewhere else in North America.  If not, please just let me know if you have any available lab exams seats anywhere prior to 12/15/00.

Thank you for your assistance.

Joanne