From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
sujar khmar
Sent:   Thursday, October 12, 2000 1:07 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        2600 to altiga

Sorry to be off the subject but has anyone successfully been able to connect
an altiga vpn concentrator to a 2600 series router to form a tunnell to a
branch router.  Cisco/Altiga recommends using altiga vpn concentrator at
both ends.  If this can be done is there any documentation that may explain
how too??