Group,

We are trying to design an OSPF network for one of our clients who has about
300 routers.
About 60 of them are in the Centeral Office, the rest of them are all
remotes.
We are thinking of put the 60 routers in the centeral into Area 0 and also
put some of the remote ABRs into Area 0 too.
The question for your experts out there is: in the largest OSPF network you
have seen, how many routers are in Area 0?
What is the maximun number of the routers in a non-backbone area?
I know there are some deisign guides out there, but I just want to get an
idea what you guys seeing in the real world.

Any inputs will be helpful.

Thanks

Jack