Cisco does not sell a single cable that does back to back. You have two
choices. (a) Buy one DTE cable and one DCE cable and mate them together. The
result is 20 foot long which is great if your router lab covers the living
room floor; but not so good if you have them stacked. (b) Buy a custom cable
from one of several manufacturers. Two that come to mind are:
http://www.stonewallcable.com   and
http://www.LoDanWest.com  Contact at LoDan is Dale Tank 800-541-1001. Cable
part numbers for a V.35 and prices quoted to me follow. 3' 997503M03 $59.52,
4' 997503M04 $60.08, 6' 997503M06 $61.20. (3' or 3 foot is approximately one
meter.)
The stonewallcable use teal colored cable (same as Cisco) and metal shell
connectors. Delivery was within a week. LoDan uses black cable and molded
connectors. Delivery was over three weeks. Note that LoDan manufactures
cables for Cisco. They make the same cables in teal with the Cisco imprint
on the connectors only for sale to Cisco. I've seen them in Cisco labs.

Now if you like your cables long:
You can do this with V.35 cables or RS-232 cables. You need one male DTE and
one female DCE.
CAB-V35MT= P/N 72-0791-01
CAB-V35FC= P/N 72-0792-01
CAB-232MT= P/N 72-0793-01