From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
ALI SHEERAZ
Sent:   Friday, October 13, 2000 2:34 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        deny ping

hello members,

I want to

1. Deny ping packets lets suppose from 10.154.0.1 to 10.152.28.250.
2. Deny name server request from 10.152.0.0 to anywhere in my network.
3. Deny www from 10.155.0.0 to my web server (10.150.0.60)
4. Permit all other traffic.

Can anyone send me accurate access-list configuration on router
10.152.28.250 connected to network through ethernet0.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

thanx in advance.

SHEERAZ