Sure, send me your address and I will take care of everything.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
CCNP_CCDP
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 7:01 PM
To: adam lee
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Practicing Dentist at 21 years old

Adam,
I live in California and I do have dental insurance,
and I'm looking to change dentists.  So please
tell me how I can get an appointment.  Since you
are offering his services, telling me to "drop by",
I'll take you up on it.  I hope this is for real and
you didn't make the whole thing up.

Please hurry because I have a toothache!