For the Study-group...SORRY for the plug-in. But, I seem to ocassionally see
"plug-ins" for equipment offerings and the likes.

Check out www.netdsg.com . We are planning to provide a program that
guarantees 10 hours/week for 1 month for $150, 3 months for $320,6 months
for $650 and a full year for $1250. We have presently 2 full racks and plan
to add 3 more racks, one of which will have the network licensed version of
Todd Lammles's Router Simulator program. The routers are:
2500,2600,3600,4500 and 7000 series. The switches are 2900 and 5000. We have
NT,Linux and Solaris servers(presently 3) as well as AS(CiscoSecure),TFTP
and Syslog servers. You are given full EXEC access to perform any
configuration and/or lab. For additional information call me at
(914)942-4768.