If you have a second gateway set, a host will
eventually use that second gateway. HSRP works a lot
faster than this, since it doesn't have to wait for
the ARP to timeout.
Other than that, I don't see how RouterB would route
the packets. I don't think PCs broadcast for default
gateways, but I could be wrong.

Mike