I want to cluster three 3548XL switches together using GBICs. I set up the
first switch to be the command switch using 192.168.1.1 as the IP address.
When setting up the other two switches do I assign them IP addresses (ex:
192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3) as well or not?

Looking at the documentation it says to just plug the switches in and then
join the cluster but when you plug the switches in they walk you through the
config prompts to set up the switch. Should I skip these prompts that set
the switch up originally?

Thanks,
Jeff