>i thought doing BGP needs to have own IP addresses?

Not necessarily.  It's perfectly legal, in a multihomed environment,
to have no provider-independent IP addresses.  Instead, you use a
block from each of your upstream providers.

You will generally need an assigned AS number.

>2 ISPs wil have 2 different set of IP and i dun think those ISP will
>want to route the traffic for the other ISP

ISPs can and will advertise parts of another ISP's address space when
the ISPs have a common customer.

Making all this work, however, is more than just configuring your
router.  A substantial amount of coordination needs to place among
the customer and all involved ISPs. My 3-part paper on
CertificationZone just scratched the surface.