What in particular are you looking for?

You could look at the vendor sites (Corning, JD Uniphase, Corvis, Sycamore,
etc.)  There are several books out there now on optical networking.  One of
my favorite e-newsletters on optical networking is www.lightreading.com.
There is also the Optical Internetworking Forum at
http://www.oiforum.com/index.html

Finally, you can visit the IEEE's web site if you want to get down into the
nitty-gritty of optical standards and components.  IEEE's Communications
Society magazine just had a very in-depth (and I do mean very in-depth)
series of papers on optical networking technologies (September I believe).

Irwin

Irwin Lazar, Senior Consultant
The Burton Group - http://www.tbg.com/
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
phone: 703-742-9659

"The Ultimate Resource For Network Architects"