I agree with you, however I think in a perfect world it's a great idea.
It's just to bad that we don't have that world.
Nice and pretty site, but is it trusted and by whom?

Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development