Hello group members,

I would appreciate if someone could answer my questions.

QUESTION # 1:

The scenario is that there are two Cisco routers. RouterA is a 2610 running IOS 12.0 and one of the BRI interface is connected to Internet using NAT. RouterB 1603 running IOS 11.2 is connected to RouterA on another BRI interface.

How can users who are connected to the Ethernet interface of RouterB have access to Internet via RouterA.

QUESTION # 2:

Since every BRI interface have access to 2 ISDN B-Channels, can one of them be configured to connect to Internet and the second one to a internal wan link. But we can only configure BRI interface with either ip nat inside or ip nat outside and not both. So how do I go about having both, i.e., connect to Internet as well as internal WAN link through the same BRI interface? (Assuming IOS version 11.x and 12.x)

I keep referring to IOS version because I think version 11.x does not support NAT and 12.x does. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Faisal