deltan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Could anyone tell me the differences between BSCN and
> BCMSN in terms of coverage for switching and routing
> etc?

Uh, they are totally unrelated. The BCSN is about advanced routing protocols
(EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4) and has little to do with switching. The BCMSN is
primarily concerned with the Catalyst 5000 series of switches, and focuses
on VLANs, Multicast, Spanning-tree, ISL, VTP, etc. You do not need to have
completed your study of BCSN reference materials for the BCMSN, and
vice-versa.

A word of warning, however. Be very careful as to what command is used on
which type of device. Although most routers and some switches use IOS
software, the same command might mean different things depending on whether
it is executed on a switch or a  router.

Regards,
MLC