I think that McCalls has a book named CCIE Labs $70.00 or so.  Check Amazon.com

  Alldread AK2 Robert J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a book that has step-by-step
examples of how to configure access-lists, NAT, frame-relay, and just about
everything else. I had 14 Cisco press books that tell me all this, but I
was looking for one book that has nothing but configurations examples.

Any ideas would be great!

thanks,
skin-e