This should work fine as long as it's all static
translation, since you're coming from nat outside
interface. If you arp from inside the DMZ, only the
firewall should respond since the ARP will be for a
destination of 172.24.100.101. NAT will respond to
ARPs on it's nat ouside interface. The router on the
other is translating a source from 172.24.100.101, so
shouldn't care about an ARP to that address.

Mike