The Dedicated Token Ring port adapter (PA-4R-DTR) is available on Cisco
7500 series routers, Cisco 7200 series routers, and Cisco 7000 series
routers with the 7000 Series Route Switch Processor (RSP7000) and 7000
Series Chassis Interface (RSP7000CI).

The PA-4R-DTR provides up to four IBM Token Ring or IEEE 802.5 Token Ring
interfaces. Each Token Ring interface can be set for 4 Mbps or 16 Mbps
half-duplex or full-duplex operation and can operate as a standard Token
Ring station or as a concentrator port. The default for all interfaces is
Token Ring station mode with half-duplex 16-Mbps operation. The PA-4R-DTR
connects over Type 1 lobe or Type 3 lobe cables, with each interface
providing an RJ-45 receptacle.

So, Token Ring does have a "full-duplex" operation. I guess you would use
it on back-to-back links, just like you use full-duplex Ethernet on
back-to-back links.

Priscilla