Role    - CCSE Firewall Support Manager / Trainer
Term    - Contract
Rate    - £market rate

Job     - My Client a Managed Firewall Service Provider/CheckpointFirewall-1
(CCSE) training body requires an experienced Firewall Support Manager to
support, configure and install CheckpointFirewall-1 for managed service. In
addition the role will involve providing training on in-house CCSE course as
an Instructor. Candidate must be CCSE certified and ALL instructor training
will be provided.

Candidate must have at least 3 years experience hands-on with
CheckpointFirewall-1 in Cisco or NT Networks.

Reply   - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My user name for GroupStudy.com is MarkT

Regards
Mark Thomas
Network Sales Consultant
01892 525260
07765 880949

Mark Thomas
Xpert IT Recruitment Limited
3rd Floor, Abbey Court, St Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9TE
T: +44 (0) 1892 525260 F: +44 (0) 1892 517942

The contents of this email and any attached files are confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or
use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete
this email.

Xpert IT Recruitment Limited is registered in England No. 2897012
Registered Office: 3 Boyne Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8EN