Hmm, sounds like I need to dust off my old copy of Visual Studio (and my
brain) and bang this utility out.

Maybe after I pass the lab. No, then I've got the design lab to prepare for
(have you heard anything about that???)... Maybe someone else better do
it...

Seriously - I agree that it would be a cool tool! I didn't know that
EtherPeek would let you capture and view the decode at the same time - that
is really cool! I need that now... I better take a look that EtherPeek. Does
it run only on a Mac?

Dale
[=`)