Hey guys- I'm stumped...  Yesterday I installed a Ethernet probe on a
Catalyst 6509.  I needed to watch a VLAN, due to a high rate of collisions
within a subnet.  I didn't use the Probe's tap (which is a hub device).  I
ran the management connection (which has an IP) & the probe connection
(listening side) into the 6509.  I had connectivity & could Ping from the
Ethernet probe out, so I figured the rest could be done remotely.  Now I'm 2
hours away from the site & I need to figure out what connection on the VLAN
(the one I want to monitor) is the uplink to the router (what Slot/ Port).
I need to issue the "Set Span" command, making TAP port on the 6509, a
listening port to the uplink port (much like a hub would have done).  How do
I see the physical connections from the CLI ???

If all else fails- tomorrow I'll turn on CDP Neighbors @ the router & see
what I see...

Thanks !!!
Phil