Hai,

The new trend now days is HR will advertised need for cert for any IT job
arround. So I agred that we must get some in order for us to be put in a
better position. Thus better position does not meen more Money but the
oportunity to get more knowledge and exposure which some time only those who
are with cert will be allow to do.

basar
ccna, mcp