From:   jason yee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, October 19, 2000 2:27 AM
To:     Rayappa Mayakunthala; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        Re: line protocol down

Not many clues given though

but from what you say it seems logical that you should
check the status of your serial interface see if there
are many input errors or crc errors if there are check
the clock rate of your modem

otherwise check the status of the other party that you
are connected to to see if they were down

however you can also confirm that your interface port
is ok but putting keepalives equal to 0 to see that
the status is up up

suaveguru
--- Rayappa Mayakunthala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----