I got my CCNA in July and I will be turning 19 on October 31, 2000.  I don't
feel that I missed out one bit on my child hood.  I've been to more parties
than I care to remember and had laughs that I wish I could remember.  I got
started in A+ when I was 16 and it appealed to me.  It was interesting and
made me look smart when I could fix others computers.  I then began to
wander about the internet and how it work.  When I turned 17 I enrolled in
the Cisco Network Academey.  I then fell in love with networking!  I did a
review for ciscopress' Exam Gear software, and the erata that you see on
their page is all mine (many more minor mistakes)!  They paid me well for
it, I requested no money but just free books.  I got the CCNP Library 1.0,
BCMSN, (old) ACRC, CCDA, DCN, and CID(9 books in all).  And when the box of
books came I found a check for $500.00 inside as well (nice compensation).

Now I'm working toward my CCNP along with a full course load here at the
University of Toledo, where I'm studying Computer Science and Engineering
Technology.  Well all I'm saying is that it interests me and I still have
time for a girlfriend and other social activities.

Bob Edmonds