check the node type - Broadcast or Hybrid by running winipcfg/all  command.
I don't know how to change that parameter. I hv faced the same problem. hope
this helps

HP

  • Netw... Jeff Lodwick
    • ... William E Gragido
      • ... whatshakin
    • ... Brian W.
    • ... Chris Lemagie
    • ... AABAN34
    • ... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
    • ... Hitesh Pathak (CSD-BBYRO-RTSG)
      • ... whatshakin
        • ... Fuzz Leonard