I have been looking for information regarding order of operations within a
PIX (5.1(2) code) when terminating an IPSEC tunnel and then filtering and
natting the untunneled packets.  I have to assume that it goes something
like this:
        Tunneled packet enters the outside interface and is unpacked
        The new packet with its different properties is then handled as
mandated by the rule set
I have had little luck finding anything on CCO that spells this out in
detail and in a linear manner particularly the filtering and natting
processes.  Any help will be appreciated greatly!
Thanks in advance,

Nathan Miller