If you have access to the router you could check the
WAN interface and infer from there if it is /30. If
ISP has Cisco router, maybe CDP is enabled and you can
see it that way. Not probable though. You can
traceroute from there too. If you can't access it and
you also have firewall, then I don't know. If you
don't access, maybe there's a reason why you shouldn't
get the ip address. Hehehe.

Mike

--- Langa Kentane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>