On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Circusnuts wrote:

> The AGS is perfect for the Frame-Switch role.  For the money you can't beat
> it.  If you ever get a chance to check out CCIE Bootcamps, they use this
> router in their dial-in lab racks.  10.0 & up support DLSW, Frame-Relay
> Switching, & X.25.  This router is best used as the Telco cloud, in a lab
> setting.
>
> If you have any further questions, contact me offline.  I don't fuss with
> AGS's much anymore, but that's how I got into this business...

I just couldn't find it in the release notes/docs on cisco.  From what I
could see, Frame Relay switching was introduced in 11.2, and AGS+ will
only goto 11.0.

I just double checked CCO.  Release notes for 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 and
11.0.  None of them support Frame Relay switching..........

But I would be very interested in doing FR switching on an AGS+, so if you
can point me to something that shows I can do this, please, that would
make my day (And save me some money!!)

Brian