I heard from some one that Cisco had plan to put this feature into the New IOS
version Like 12.XX .

Any one knows if it has been implemented in Cisco IOS????

Faisal.

"Charles Gatrelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
I am not sure of your setup. But if you are using ISDN-PRI ,  Telewall -
(www.securelogix.com) can restrict access by time including days of the week,
hours, call types, etc.