I agree that Ciscopress books are better than other publishers I've seen.
When I was studying for CCNA I bought a book by Global Knowledge titled
"CCNA test yourself practice exams".  This book was terrible.  Many, many
errors.  The Cisco books I've used seem very well put together and at least
edited.

-Brad