MIX-Enabled - the chassis will handle the new Digital-signal Processor which
is coming out.  The old/current 7500 series will not accept the new DSP
modules.  By putting the this feature in, the router can act terminate POTS
and connect to PBX for complete VoIP setup.  Think of a 3662 with more power
and capability.

Dual Bus - 2 bus (backplane channels) for 2 gigabits of bandwidth.  Kind of
backup also, if one bus fail (rare), the unit will still function with one
bus.  I don't believe Cisco is still offering single Bus 7500 anymore.

Albert

002901c03a14$98de3430$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:002901c03a14$98de3430$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...