Dear folks,

I have a bit of a problem. I have a specific router. This router becomes very unstable when I telnet from our management platform. If I telnet from any other router in the domain to it, I have no problems. So CISCO to CISCO no problem but from the management platform (SUN ) it goes to poop. Errors begin to increment on the serial interface as carrier transitions. Also from debugging the TCP connection for the telnet session I keep getting  bad seg from the management platform and the window is screwed. I can telnet form this management paltform to any of the other routers on the domain and I do not have this problem...just this one. The router has been replaced 2 times so has the ram and flash and the IOS was upgraded also the csu/dsu and v35 cabel have been replaced. I have looked on the CISCO site for bugs pertaining to 11.1 - 11.2 but nothing glaring. This is a standard 2501 with 16 megs of ram. This is weird and wanted to see if anyone has run into this before and see what you came up with.

Sincerely,

Raul F. Fernandez