Passed the beta test (9E1-570) too, the result is beyond my
prediction. Another supprise today, I got transript for Voice 2.0
Beta(641-647) from Prometric, I got 950 (Passing scroe is 700). Don't
know how I do it. Maybe Beta test is more passable than formal test.
Maybe CCIE Security Written Beta (351-018) is another interesting game
too...

Steven