Go to ebay. You can get it there pretty much any time for around 30-40
bucks.
Just search using keywords like cisco serial cable or db60 or simply click
below

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=468780702

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=465892451

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=466999897