All,

We have a PRI line running CET encryption between  two 7206s both have 11.2
version.
The strange thing we found out is that we put the 'crypto map xxx" under the
pri interface, we
started a extended ping, everything was okay, after 3 or 4 mins, the it
started loosing pakets,
then the ping could not make at all.(but sometimes, we could get one pakets
out of 100 pings)
Without encryption, everyting is okay.  When this happens, the CPU
utilization of both the routers are just about 2%.
The production crypto access-list is a huge one, I created a testing one
just has one access-list, and put it under the pri, everyting was okay with
this one, but as soon as we put the production encryption on, the strange
thing happens.
I was told that this configuration was working for a while and then all a
sudden it just has this problem. We opened a case with TAC, have not got any
response yet.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Jack