The 2924XL. like all Cisco switches, employs store and forward switching.  There are
good reasons for this and I
know of no way of changing.  As the owner of one of these fine switches, I recommend
that you think about:
1. what advantages store-and-forward has over cut-through;
and
2. why you would really want to change anyway.

Lawrence