Saturday I took both the Foundation exam and CIT exams.

The CIT was moderately difficult with lots of questions on CCO, Catalyst
5000, and AppleTalk.
Scored 759 out of 692 required.

Failed the Foundation exam, (combination of Remote Access, Routing, &
Switching exams). Each section is scored seperately but no where could I
find the minimum score required to pass each section of the Foundation exam.

My score where as follows:
Routing                    720    Pass
Switching                702    Fail
Remote Access     728    Pass

Does anyone know where to get info on the cut off scores? I thought the cut
off was 700, I guess not.

I plan on re-studying Wednesday and Thursday nights then retake the
Fondation on Friday. The ironic thing is I took the Foundation Thursday,
Passed Switching & Remote Access, but failed Routing. I boned up on Routing
and Switching then my Switching score dropped.

I am bound and determined to pass this exam Friday!

Dave Kemper, CCNA, MCSE, "So close I can taste it CCNP"