Helena,

The general rule is, any material in the BSCN course is testable. Personally
I wouldn't expect much on Not So Stubby but defintely would expect at least
one question Stub and/or Totally Stubby.

There is a large amount of material covered in BSCN, "Not So Stubby" is only
a small part of it.

That's my 2 cents.

Dave Kemper