Hi.. everyone,

Could I ask you a access server problem, I had just installed a access
server and I am able to connect to the access server remotely via
hyperterminal, after I dial in, I just supply the password then I am get the
access server> prompt,

But How do I connect it via dial up networking? (Refer to the configuration
file below), after I dial up to the server and supply with the tongiscute
and password abc123 but I still cannot get thru.  Is that the correct userID
and password?

As I access dial up networking using win NT, there is a Domain entry there.
Should I use our NT username and password and domain name?  If I connect
successfully, what is my PC IP address, or we got to specify before we
connect? then does it mean that I can connect to resource on the network
using browser and network neighbourhood?

Tong

access_server#sh conf
Using 1085 out of 32762 bytes
!
version 11.2
no service password-encryption
no service udp-small-servers
no service tcp-small-servers
!
hostname access_server
!
enable secret 5 $1$rfub$oh/NltB4DqsEY6ydZNKKb/
!
username tongiscute password 0 abc123
ip host modem1 2001 57.200.166.11
ip host modem2 2002 57.200.166.11
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 57.200.166.11 255.255.252.0
 no logging event subif-link-status
!
interface Serial0
 no ip address
 no logging event subif-link-status
 shutdown
 no fair-queue
!
interface Async1
 ip unnumbered Ethernet0
 encapsulation ppp
 no logging event subif-link-status
 async dynamic address
 async mode interactive
 peer default ip address 57.200.166.15
 ppp authentication pap
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 57.200.164.1 permanent
!
line con 0
line 1
 password abc123