Actually 5.1(x) and up don't fit on a floppy, you need rawrite.exe, the
file, 'bh511.bin' and the image file. Run the rawrite utility and specify
the file as
bh511.bin, this will create a temp image with tftp capabilities. Insert the
disk, reboot and follow the directions to tftp the image onto the pix.

Regards
Bob G

8t153s$et0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8t153s$et0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...