Sorry, but you are too late - I take the lab in 5.2 days and I will hold the
honor of negative scoring well in advance of you. <grin>

LAB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dennis Laganiere
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I'm screwed...

Just thought this was funny...

I passed my CCIE written last week and was planning to build up to take the
lab in March, but I got a call saying there had been a cancellation in
January and did I want it.  Long and the short of it is, I am now ready to
redefine the word failure on a massive and spectacular scale.  Stories will
be told for years of the man who scored a negative total and didn't make it
through lunch the first day.

Anyway, I just wanted a chance to vent.  Man, am I screwed...

        - Dennis