Let's try this again. I sent this once but it didn't make it for some reason. I have
two questions. If anyone could answer them I would really appreciate it.

1.) I can't locate a PLCC (plastic leaded chip carrier) extraction tool to change some
boot rooms in some 2500's. Where can I get one or what can I safely use in place of it?

2.) Cisco's website and tech support claim that the 4000M+ can only handle 8 MB of
flash (4MB + 4MB in the slots). I find this hard to believe. Has anyone found out any
differently? This 4000M+ has the latest boot roms.

Thanks,
Lori