From: Study Cisco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: event firing

Hi all,

I am looking after a hetroganeous network of 16
routers and 20 leaseced lines. I am maintaining it
with management software of SNMPc ver 4.2.
since the connectivity is critical I am looking out
for some software which can initiate a event like
sending a mail to admin or paging the info or ringing
the cell phone keeping the message ...etc..if any
extra .....

can any one tell me about the such monitoring and
event firing softwares for network management..

thanks in advance......