amen brother.

>>> "Traister, Blake (SBCI)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/25/00 12:37PM >>>
Cabletron is the biggest piece of sh*t. They are a HORRIBLE and borderline
DISHONEST company.  We bought their SPEL software and 3 training
classes...once we upgraded NT to SP5, SPEL stopped working and we needed to
pay another 3500.00 to upgrade it.

We signed up for the training classes, then cancelled due to a company
urgency....and they still debited our account with the classes.

Stay away from these people..