Thanks, Donald, for your suggestion. As a matter of fact, I have lots of
hands-on experience on my daily work as a senior network engineer. But
guess what, in my opinion, hands-on means nothing but just some repetitive
keybord movements if you can not explain and understand thoroughly all
your movements. To me, hands-on is not hard at all if you understand the
underneath theories but not just those IOS commands, the hard part for a
good network engineer is however to be an observer and lecturer not just
an implementor. Unlike some people in this list, I strongly believe in
reading and understanding from bottom up. That's why I think some sort of
training will help me understand better than just studying by myself. Why
online then? Because I am taking care of every detail of the LAN/WAN
infrastracture here and just can't leave the office. :-)

-Ya