Hi all,

I just got a job in US with the reputed system
integrator. as i knew my experience lies in the area
of routing and switching with high end switches and
routers i have accpeted the job. but now i am coming
to know the job description includes much more than
this especially lots of voice integration happenning
there and access servers also involved plus some 7500
series routers. of course i dont have the experience
in this particular 7500 sieries routers and the access
servers.evn dialup connectivity i have very little
exposure.

only confident i have is i have worked with high end
routing scenarios.thats all. in this moment i am
asking all of u guys to give me an opinion on what u
feel about this..on one side i am anxious about the
opportunities which i am going to move into..but a bit
scared when i think about the equipments..please give
me a idea on this..and i am a go getter..so ..

regds
John